APIAR has decided to promote a platform for academics and researchers to work in collaboration where the main objective would be to publish in the ABDC/SCIMAGO indexed journals. It can sometimes be challenging to form a group to conduct research with other researchers, for various reasons. An international platform like this would address this issue, so that academics/researchers could form groups and publish in top-ranked journals. At this stage, this option is available only to experienced researchers with a proven record of quality publications.
Minimum criteria to avail yourself of this opportunity:
- A minimum of 100 Google citations.
- Proven ability to publish in a short period of time.
- Expertise in Business, Education, Social Sciences and ICT-related areas.
What we are offering:
- Assistance in forming groups to work together.
- Mentoring for publications.
- Free international conference participation to share research findings with the academic community.
- A sponsored trip as a keynote speaker in our conferences.
- A limited amount of funding can be provided for future projects.
Please note that there will be no upfront funding or scholarship for this initiative.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being part of this initiative, send your resume to [email protected].