Participants in the APCCR-2023, please note that a registration fee is payable in advance. Once we have received the payment, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
Conference sessions and other conference events are open only to registered participants. Participants must register and attend the conference in order to present their accepted papers. Non-presenting co-authors who want to attend should register as attending only participants.
To ensure your participation in the conference and inclusion of your paper in the conference proceedings, your registration fee must be paid before the deadline. If you expect your payment to be late for any reason, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] to make alternative arrangements.
- One registration fee will allow only one author to participate in the conference.
- Present your accepted paper via Zoom (www.zoom.us).
- E-copy of the abstract booklet.
- Publication of the paper in online conference proceedings.
- Online publication in our journal (i.e., conditions apply)
- E-certificate for every presenter
Conference Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, another person from the same institute/organisation.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 25% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations from authors due to a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, less an administration charge of $75 per participant registered.
- Cancellation within the last four weeks of the conference won’t receive any registration fee back.