The 1st Global Conference on Multidisciplinary Academic Research (GCMAR- 2018) will be held on 5th and 6th of May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand. The main theme of this conference is ‘Share the Vision’. The conference will cover every topic from the areas of Business, Education, Social Sciences and Information Technology. Internationally-recognized scholars will participate in the event to present their latest research and best practices.
We, the conference organisers invite you to participate in this event where you can:
- Strengthen your professional ties: this may lead to publications and job opportunities – an invaluable opportunity for post-PhD professionals.
- Receive feedback and constructive critique on your ideas: benefit from the audience engaging with your content rather than focusing on your punctuation and references.
- Refine your communication skills: move from your “isolating” research experience to a more collaborative and exchange of perspectives.
- Participate in our conference and publish your research directly through the conference proceedings and journals. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get your work out there!
Our conferences are multidisciplinary and focus on different subject areas. Over the past few years an average of forty to fifty participants have participated in each event. Great interaction and professional networking took place on every occasion. You can take advantage of these benefits by participating in a conference that will assist you to enhance your research career.
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed and published in the conference proceeding to promote the prominent (and emerging) voices within your field of research.
Asia Pacific Journal of Advanced Business and Social Studies (APJABSS) (ISSN: 2205-6033)
Asia Pacific Journal of Contemporary Education and Communication Technology (APJCECT) (ISSN: 2205-6191)
– International Journal of Web Based Communities (ISSN: 1741-8216)
– International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning (ISSN: 1741-5055)
Please be aware that these ‘B’-ranked journals have their own rigorous reviewing process. They may request an additional fee for any papers you publish with them.