When you enter our website through any device (cell phone, tablet or PC), this is how your privacy remains protected:
Collection and use of information
If you send us an e-mail or a message us through some other means, we will have your e-mail address and details on file. This implies consent on your part to receive information or offers. We will not disclose your e-mail address or details unless we have your permission. If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails from us, you can click the “unsubscribe” link or write “unsubscribe” in the subject line of an e-mail that you send to us.
Personal or financial information
While all attempts were made to keep information entered by you on our website confidential (such as personal details, credit card numbers, etc…), there is always a small possibility that this information could be observed by a third party.
Links to websites
While our website gives some links to other websites, their privacy policies or content are not our responsibility.
If you require more information, please contact [email protected]
The Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) has made every attempt to make sure that this website provides only accurate information. However, we make no representation regarding the content or accuracy of the information listed.
We are not responsible for mistakes or omissions and we still hold on to the right to change details as a result of changing circumstances and without notifying anyone directly. It is your sole risk if you choose to use the information and data contained within this site. If you choose to rely on the information provided by this site, you accept full responsibility for verifying that information independently to see if it’s accurate or complete.
While we provide hypertext links to certain websites, there is no direct connection between the Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) and the owners of those sites. Each website we link will have their own terms and conditions of use. It is our recommendation that you read them thoroughly.
All linked websites are left as they are and Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) does not:
- endorse or contribute financially to any material on websites linked from or to this site
- make any warranties or claims regarding the accuracy, quality, financial practicality or fitness for purpose of any material on those websites
- make any claims or claims that the material on these websites does not infringe on intellectual property rights of anyone
The Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) (including its employees, officers and contractors):
- make no claims, outward or suggested, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this website
- make no claims, outward or suggested, as to the accuracy or practicality of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into a different language
- make no claims, outward or suggested, as to the suitability of the information for any particular purpose
- make no claims as to whether the site is (or other linked websites are) always consistently available
- accept no liability that may be caused by any loss resulting from the use of the information on this site or any actions resulting from the use of this information
- accept any liability for any interference with or damage to a computer, device or software occurring as a result of using this site (or any other websites).
- Do not confirm or guarantee that applications or payments made through this site will be received by the intended recipient. Please, check on the status of your payment through other means (such as contacting the recipient).
The Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) may adjust and change this disclaimer whenever this page is updated.
The Asia Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) claims full copyright of all material on this site. Feel free to download, display, print and reproduce this material in unchanged form for your personal, non-commercial use.
Apart from this provision and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved. For information, please contact us at [email protected].