Participants in the conference (ANZCAR-2020) please note that a registration fee is payable in advance. Once we have received the payment, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
Please go through the details of the previous conferences organised by APIAR over the past few years to get a better understanding of the roles of Conference Chairs, Keynote Speakers, Presenters and their topics. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Conference sessions and other conference events are open only to registered participants. Participants must register and attend the conference in order to present their accepted papers. Non-presenting co-authors who want to attend should register as attending only participants.
To ensure your participation in the conference and inclusion of your paper in the conference proceedings, your registration fee must be paid before the deadline. If you expect your payment to be late for any reason, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] to make alternative arrangements.
- Admission to the conference
- Welcome reception, daily refreshments at breaks
- Access to all conference activities
- Presentation of your accepted paper at the conference
- Publication of the paper in online conference proceedings
- Printed copy of the conference programme
- Peer review of one paper to be published in special edition of reputed international journal
- Certificate for every presenter
- Conference Closing Ceremony
Conference Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, another person from the same institute/organisation.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 25% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.Cancellations from authors due to a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, less an administration charge of $250 per participant registered.
- Cancellation within the last four weeks of the conference won’t receive any registration fee back. It includes VISA refusal as well.